Civil 3D for the Simple Things
December 17 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
AutoCAD® is a powerful drafting tool employed by many in the civil engineering field, but it has its limitations. Civil 3D® is a civil engineering design software package built on top of AutoCAD, but utilizing Civil 3D to its full potential can be a daunting task. Nobody said you must use all of it, though.
In this webinar, we will explore a few simple activities that are difficult or impossible in AutoCAD, but can be accomplished with just a few simple clicks using Civil 3D.
• Maps and imagery using real coordinates
• Utilizing GIS Data in your drawings
• Importing Survey Points
• Offset Alignments and Widenings
• Contours from Infraworks and Point Clouds
• Profiles – Existing Ground and Design