If you rely on your Autodesk digital design solutions to do your job and get important work done, then you probably want to be able to access them everywhere and at any time – even if you don’t have an active Internet connection. After all, there’s nothing worse than having to put work on hold because of a service disruption.
For computers that are not participating in internal multi-user subscription (aka network licensing), or cannot use Autodesk’s single-user internet connected option, Autodesk offers a separate offline solution called Local Licensing. You will need a specific type of Autodesk subscription, and the latest Autodesk Local License Manager which can be obtained by clicking here:
Please contact your DLT representative if you have any questions about Autodesk Local Licensing or the different subscription options.
For the latest FAQ file please click here.
1) Fixed an installation bug that could overwrite existing licenses
2) Updated Flexnet components to version 126.96.36.199
3) Added version and installation identification registry keys
4) Fixed an uninstall bug that could remove the license file when the user wanted to retain it
1) Updates Flexnet components to version 188.8.131.52
2) Updates the Autodesk vendor daemon to 184.108.40.206 (2022 version)
Some new features and updates in the latest version include:
- Improved security model
- Utility for obtaining and installing licenses
- Advanced license diagnostic capabilities
- License validation and backup
- Security updates