If you rely on your Autodesk digital design solutions to do your job and get important work done, then you probably want to be able to access them everywhere and at any time – even if you don’t have an active Internet connection. After all, there’s nothing worse than having to put work on hold because of a service disruption.
For computers that are not participating in internal multi-user subscription (aka network licensing), or cannot use Autodesk’s single-user internet connected option, Autodesk offers a separate offline solution called Local Licensing. You will need a specific type of Autodesk subscription, and the latest Autodesk Local License Manager which can be obtained by clicking here:
Please contact your DLT representative if you have any questions about Autodesk Local Licensing or the different subscription options.
Some new features and updates in the latest version include:
- Revised help document with updated instructions for 2019 products
- Readme file with basic instructions added
- Frequently asked questions document added
- Version document added
- Now compatible with Windows 7
- Requires a 64-bit Windows operating system
- Includes details related to each file in the Readme.txt file